Welcome to Hooray Balloons Kids Entertainment client testimonials. Get the low down on what parents had to say about my working with me and my awesome customer service. Read more reviews on my Facebook business page at Hooray Balloons Kids Entertainment. Your reviews are a critical part of my feedback. Tell me how I did!! What could I have done better for you.
44. This is a long over due review. My kids' birthday was the end of last year. We had kids from age 2 to 15 at the party and all of them had a great time. Elaine is great with kids and made sure our birthday twins got priority. She also made sure the little ones were never left out. She made our party a hit! She was great with communication, very organized, and very punctual. We will definitely use her again. (Amy M., Walnut Creek)
43. Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! What a great experience! We hired Elaine for our twins 1st birthday party her face painting and balloon twisting skills were impressive. She was very on time, very friendly and efficient, all the kids had a great time. So, if you need to add some entertainment flair to your event? Give her a shout out!!! Elaine has been perfecting her craft of face painting and balloon twisting and she shows it in her passion. Very professional at what she does and is always flexible in tailoring to your needs. Her rates are very, very reasonable so she won't burn a hole in your wallet. (Toni G., Vallejo)
42. Thank you so much! Everyone raved about you and had a great time! (Sarah S., Concord)
41. I hired Elaine to do balloons for my daughter's birthday and it was such a great experience. She came early to set-up and kept the kids entertained with her talented skills of making creative balloons. She even made a special balloon for the birthday girl of her choosing and my daughter loved it. Everyone at the party raved about her and the kids loved it. The kids even came back for more balloons and Elaine kept going. She definitely worked hard and I really appreciate her making my daughter's birthday celebration so special. (Dani V., Fairfield)
40. You were awesome! A lot of my parents took your card and said how great you are. (Amber H., Benicia)
39. Thank you for you help today! The kids and adults had a blast with your awesome balloon creations! :) (Carmila F., Martinez)
38. I was looking for someone to do face painting and balloon twisting services for my daughter's 1st Birthday Party. I found Hooray Balloons Kids Entertainment and a couple other businesses that offered similar services on Yelp. Elaine was the first to quickly respond! She answered all my questions and was able to accommodate my requests. She was also great about checking in prior to the event. Elaine was very professional and you could tell that she loves what she does!! A lot of my guests were very impressed and the kids liked her too! Her face painting artwork was on point and she had cute options for balloon twisting. Elaine also made my daughter a cute gift which matched our venue!! I would definitely recommend her and will use her services again!!(Maybelline B., Vallejo)
37. We had really good reviews from those at the [company] picnic. Thank you for bearing the heat with us and doing a really great job. I will definitely keep you in mind for our next event! (Jose B., Barry Callebaut, American Canyon)
36. Thank you so much!! You were amazing with the kids and your work was perfection! (Monique T., Vallejo)
35. Thanks so much for your awesome balloons! Everything was great. (Marivic, G., Vallejo)
34. You were very responsive which I appreciate. I appreciate you were willing to communicate by text which for someone like me with limited time to timely check e-mail, communication was easier just knowing it was available. Working with you on site you were wonderful! I received so many compliments on how friendly, patient, generous, artistic and fast you were.
I know for the most part the price is the going rate but I felt it was a steal of a deal with the quality of work you did and the impression you left not only with me but with my guests. I really appreciated you staying over to make sure everyone was taken care of.
You were very friendly, didn't place strict restrictions, offered more services/products but weren't pushy more informational I would say, came in an awesome party-theme-appropriate dress, opened communication to provide information and were open to receive information. Your attention to detail made it personal. I was a little afraid I would have another bad experience but it was so far from that... You, you were not demanding at all, willing to work together, were prepared with your tools, and I felt you were really humble even when you politely asked for water and paper towels. And you weren't snobby at all when offered food, goodies, or even the paper towel. Felt like family. Another thing that made the experience personal was you gave payment options via PayPal, check, even your home address to send payment and didn't have a strict deadline. It made me feel at ease and not stressed about taking care of things, made me feel I can trust you, and felt more like you were taking care of me! Was really stressed especially cause I work full-time, homeschool and it was the end of the year with so much to do on top of party planning. You gave me one less thing to stress over. I really appreciated the options you gave and the flexibility. Your humility made it more personal as well asking for feedback in person to improve your business. That means a lot as a consumer because you're open to dialogue and I felt my opinion mattered which is a pretty big deal. Lastly, the present you made for Isaiah was awesome and I'm grateful for your thoughtfulness, generosity, time and attention in making that. He LOVES it! Thank you SO much! Hasn't paid much attention to his other gifts cause he loves yours so much and pulls it along with him all over the house. He loves balloons especially one he can ride on!!! Everyone awed and oohed over it...adults and kids alike! AND it has surprisingly lasted despite him riding on it being such a big boy at his age....the impression you left has left me with lots to say in gratefulness. With all sincerity, thank you!
I wouldn't say there was anything you could have done better. The only thing I would suggest is a change of paint. It was kind of a bummer and a little disappointing to see the paint started running down the kids faces as they played due to the heat and sweat. Several of the kids had to wash their faces and the paint came completely off before you even left. (Stehanie, K., Vallejo)
33. Thank you so much for being at Liam's party and making it even more memorable for the kiddos. Everyone raved how cute your balloon animals turned out. I told them to keep you in mind if they need someone for their kid's birthday parties. Thank you for making the birthday celebration more exciting and fun! (Ramona T., Vallejo)
32. Your communication is excellent and I found that you quickly understood what we wanted. We had some back and forth with the date but you stayed with us. You are very easy to work with. The value was very good. The kids loved both the balloons and the face painting so it's special to have both for them. The kids loved the balloons and the face painting was magical. The Minnie Mouse you made for Quinn was adorable and fit in with our theme. You were also very patient and generous with our guests. Thanks for making Quinn's Birthday even more fun. We are so glad you were available. (Martha N., Walnut Creek)
31. Thank you so much for everything, Elaine....You did a great job with all the balloons! Thank you, too, for the beautiful balloon flower bouquet! (Le T., Benicia)
30. I had Elaine for my 6 year-olds son's birthday party. I had her do face painting and ballon twisting. She had a great work station. All the kids, including myself, had a blast. They were all so excited to get balloons and get their faces painted. I would definitely recommend her. (Celina B., Vacaville)
29. The best balloon artist and face painter in the Bay. (Colleen Garza, Little Imaginarium, Vallejo)
28. We hired Elaine for the grand opening of our store and she did an awesome job! Promptly on time, professional, friendly and her balloon creations are awesome! The kids loved her and her balloons even more. She is definitely on top of her craft. Thanks, Elaine, hope to work with you more in the future! (Simona Roxanne, Moments Shared Children's Consignment, Vallejo)
27. Elaine was very responsive to my emails. She was very easy to work with. She was also very helpful in providing reminders and tips with party planning. Elaine has a very pleasant and warm demeanor. She provided excellent value! The kids loved her! Elaine kept the kids occupied and excited about her balloon creations. I loved the personal gifts for me and the kids. My experience with Elaine was wonderful. She was a pleasure to work with! (A. Pregasa, Rodeo)
Get your FREE Party Quote.
26. Elaine is wonderful!! I invited her to my 7 year old's birthday party and we were all amazed to see her workmanship and creativity. The kids enjoyed watching her make her balloon creations. She was very patient with all the kids and made sure everyone had their favorite balloons (some kids left with two or three creations). Party planning can be stressful, but Elaine was so great to work with. She was quick to respond to emails, answer any questions, and let me know when she was on her way. I highly recommend Hooray Balloons & Face Painting.(L. Convento, Vallejo)
25. I'm so very grateful for all you did for our family and friends at our daughter's Christening! I really appreciated your quick responses to all my inquiries, your flexibility, and above all your kind, patient attitude. I'm so grateful for how much you did at our party and making so many kids smile. The kids had such a great time and thank you for letting a couple of adults sneak away with balloons. My guest were really impressed with your skills and professionalism. Again, can't say enough how grateful we are to have had you at our party! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! (E. Ramirez, Concord)
24. Elaine from Hooray Balloons is great! If you are looking for someone to do face painting and balloon making, she's awesome! This is the 4th time we've hired her and she never disappoints us. The kids love her work and she is super nice! Elaine is easy to work with and comes equipped and ready to work! Thanks again, Elaine! We look forward to working with you more!! (C. Hernandez, American Canyon)
23. Elaine was very easy to work with before the party and during my son's 1st birthday party. She has exceptional customer service skills. We had different age groups (including adults that received face painting) at my son's birthday party that Elaine worked comfortably with. All the kids at the party really enjoyed the face painting and especially the balloons. My son enjoyed his caterpillar balloon and bracelet the day of his party and a few days after. I will definitely recommend Elaine and her services to family and friends. Thank you for a great experience! (M. Mataitoga, Concord)
22. For me the best thing was, we talked and we agreed and most of all that we talked about what I wanted. I'm a busy lady. I always like to do things fast. And I know you're a mom, too! It's hard to deal with work and kids. This is my first party I contacted someone. For me everything was great! I like your personality. You're good doing this talented job. All the kids were happy. Not much begging from the kids as they all got what they wanted! Thank you so much for everything you did at Grecia's birthday party! (R. Lopez, San Pablo)
21. The whole experience of working with you was great! I really appreciated the great communication. I felt like I knew exactly what I was getting and what to expect the day of the party. Could not of had a better experience. No improvements I can think of, honestly. I was 100% happy with our experience! (N. Deenan, Vallejo)
20. Elaine Bulawin, you were a superstar! Thank you so very much for sharing your talents with us. Our celebration would not have been the same without you...and the cotton candy...it was perfect. You both were sweet additions! (C.Sproule, Zoey June Gift and Garden, Vallejo)
19. My granddaughter was so in love with her balloon! Thank you! It was such a fabulous job and she loved her bracelets you made them both. (K. Gallegos, Vallejo)
18. Everyone absolutely loved her [Elaine]. She did an amazing job at my event I had. She managed to do 32 kids' faces and they were all smiling with joy from their awesome face paintings. I will definitely use this service again! The best thing was how nice and patient you were with all the kids we had out at our event. Can't wait to hire you again! No improvements darling you were fabulous with absolutely everything!! (S. Hughry, Fairfield)
Get your FREE party quote.
17. I asked Elaine for a balloon creation for my indirect manager, an avid cyclist, who was retiring. Incredibly talented that she is (not an exaggeration), Elaine was able to create a bicycle balloon! My manager, Paul, was really appreciative; his wife was very impressed! Got more oooohs and aaaahs during the retirement party, asking where I got it. People asked if it was plastic - thinking it was a toy! When I said it's a balloon creation - they couldn't believe it - complete with pedals and all (and in the UC colors!). You cannot ask for better customer service with Elaine. She is an absolute joy to work with! (E. Sebastian, Oakland)
16. Elaine was amazing, gentle, accommodating and patient with the little ones. Thanks for helping to make this a great event! (B. Nestor-Arjun, Benicia)
15. Elaine, thank you for creating the circus animal balloons for our three year old's party and the flower centerpiece, too. All the kids loved them and everyone was in awe of your flower centerpiece. (M. Mauroner, Fairfield)
14. The balloons were FANTASTIC!!! Everyone commented on the originality and loved them!!! The centerpiece was just the right size and looked perfect on Evie's gift table. She had no idea about the headband and was SO excited to wear it once we were in the party room!!! I also want to thank you for the flower bracelet! That was very sweet of you to add it and I wore it and got lots of compliments, especially from my niece who eventually couldn't take it anymore and just asked "can I please have it?? I love it so much!" I think the snowflake design was phenomenal but I especially liked the blue snowflake balloons you used as the base. It added the perfect amount of color.Thank you so much for working so hard on the balloons!!!! I appreciate it so much!!! (M. Van Scoy, Vacaville) - happy client testimonials
13. Upon the first initial meeting Hooray Balloons/Elaine was very respectful, outgoing and friendly. She was able to work around my budget and make me a satisfied customer. When arriving at my son's 1st birthday, she was dressed in her nice pin-up dress and got straight to setting up, she also had a pre-made board with options which made it easy and smooth. We had a mixture of ages ranging from 1yrs old- 13 (well some adults enjoyed the entertainment as well..lol) with a mixture of personalities and a lot of convincing. Elaine, was able to make a happy partier/guest. The children/adults enjoyed it and they were in "LOVE" with what they picked out. What made this experience worth the while was keeping the kids entertained and having something they could take away from the party besides a goody bag. My overall experience with Elaine was more than I could ask for. She came and she conquered her job to the fullest potential. She was great and I would highly recommend and use her services again. Thank you so much for your services. (C. Navarro, Fairfield)
12. I booked Hooray Balloons for my daughter’s 1st Birthday party for balloons and face painting. I was very pleased with Elaine’s services from the initial point of contact through the very end. She was responsive to all my questions and made thoughtful recommendations. Additionally, she was all around very professional and so easy to work with. We had a lot of kids ranging from ages 2 to 7 so the balloons and face painting kept them all happy and engaged. This was important to me because I wanted to make sure the kids had a good, fun & memorable time! Seeing their faces light up with joy was priceless. Elaine also made special balloons for my daughter as the celebrant and my son as the sibling which was very sweet. My son especially loved it! The guests at our party had nothing but positive things to say about the balloons and face painting. Thus, I would definitely hire Hooray Balloons for future parties and highly recommend them to any parents looking for entertainment for their kids’ parties! Thank you again, Elaine! (M. Enriquez, American Canyon) - happy client testimonials.
11. I am glad I found Elaine from Hooray Balloons. The kids were very patient and willing to wait for Elaine's creations. My boys loved their balloon creations. She is very personable and it's a plus that she's local. Having a design board worked well for us. Her rates are very reasonable for her services. I would use her again. (Jasmin A., American Canyon) - happy client testimonials.
10. Elaine, we really enjoyed having you. :) You were absolutely terrific I got lots of compliments on you. Send me the info on workshops so I can ask about that. We will for sure book you again for next year! (Lucille B., Fairfield) - happy client testimonials.
9. Elaine did a my girl's birthday and a really awesome Rainbow and Unicorn balloon centerpiece. Thank you! (S. Howard, Benicia) - happy client testimonials.
8. Thanks so much Elaine!! All the kids loved the balloons and face paintings! I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends. Can't wait to use u again for our future parties! (V. Raon, Fairfield) - happy client testimonials.
7. Balloons were super cute. Big hit with everyone. I will definitely be contacting them for future events. (R. Lopez, Fairfield) - happy client testimonials.
6. Love your design, ordering was easy, it shipped to tucson in great condition. Looking forward to ordering for Easter!!! (A. Enchaind, Tucson, AZ) - happy client testimonials.
5. I’m so happy that I booked Hooray Balloons for Caleigh’s birthday party. As you saw, it was a tight space with not a lot of room for the kids to play, so your services were just the right thing to keep the little ones entertained. Your glitter tattoos were a big hit and I’m so happy that I was able to combine that with the balloon twisting. I heard from a number of guests that they were impressed with the intricacies of your balloons and your talent. You were very friendly and approachable, which was important having such young attendees who may be shy around someone new. I think the timing all worked out in the end and having those extra balloons on hand was definitely worth it. Every kid got to go home with something! I would definitely recommend your services to anyone in need of something special at their next party and will keep you in mind for future family events. Your pricing was very competitive and I like being able to support someone local. PS – my son is in love with Kevin (the Minion)! (A. Cruz, Vallejo) - happy client testimonials.
4. Elaine, thank you, thank you so, so much! The kids enjoyed their face paint, balloons and glitter tattoos! (M. Bustos, Vallejo) - happy client testimonials.
3. Thank you so much, Elaine! The kids loved their painted faces and their twisted balloon figures! We will definitely be recommending your talented services to our friends and family! Again, our thanks to you! (B. Phillips, American Canyon) - happy client testimonials.
2. Thank you, Elaine, for being amazing! We appreciated you and your balloons and face painting! The kids just loved your creations. They were talking the whole party. My son got his face painted and he loved it! Thanks again for making my son's 6th birthday a big hit! (M. Aragon, American Canyon) - happy client testimonials.
1. Elaine from Hooray Balloons was great to work with. She was a hit at my son's 1st birthday party. We hired her to make balloons (not face painting this time around) for all the kids and they loved all the designs she came prepared to make. She even brought a board with all the different kinds of balloon designs so kids could easily select which one they wanted. I think the next time around I would pick simpler designs only so kids wouldn't have to wait so long to play with their super cute balloon. :) Thanks again, Elaine, for being on time and patient with anxious kids surrounding you the entire time you were there. (C. Hernandez, Vallejo) - happy client testimonials.